It’s the freaking weekend! Friday’s are just so sweet. I thought I’d whip up a couple of these babies I found on my favorite recipe site, MyRecipes, tonight to enjoy it a little more.. Enjoy your weekend!
· 1 (0.75-oz.) package fresh mint sprigs
· 12 (1/4-inch-thick) cucumber slices
· 2 (6-oz.) packages fresh blackberries
· 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
· 8 to 12 tsp. turbinado sugar*
· 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. gin
· 1 cup cold club soda
· Crushed ice
* Super fine or powdered sugar will work too
Place first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher. Gently press mint leaves, cucumbers, and blackberries against side of pitcher with a wooden spoon to release flavors. Stir in gin and club soda. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.